YOUR LINK TO FORT BEND COUNTY
The Business & Professional Division is committed to helping members achieve their professional goals. We will do this by offering business oriented programs and roundtables and encouraging participation in other Chamber functions.
- Develop and present business-focused programs, relevant to current economics, to assist members in the areas of marketing, sales, finance, customer service, technology, team-building, and employee relations.
- Solicit and implement ideas from new and existing members on value-added programs that will enhance the quality of their membership.
- Promote inter-organizational member relationships that provide assistance and business mentoring opportunities and ease the process of participation in other Chamber functions.
- Emphasize development of concept driven gatherings, where members share and express common reasons for their participation.
- Enlist Board of Directors to market programs and opportunities to their clients, peers, and employees.
For more information regarding the Business and Professional Division, please contact:
Rebekah Beltran at [email protected] or 281-566-2158.