YOUR LINK TO FORT BEND COUNTY
The Infrastructure Division will educate and advocate for transportation, infrastructure and development programs throughout the region that promote opportunities for investment that encourage an improved quality of life in our region. Acknowledging that sound infrastructure is a prerequisite for cities and communities to thrive, this division will work to facilitate partnerships and collaboration between business, local entities, municipalities, the county and state and federal agencies to advance important infrastructure projects.
- Promote infrastructure/transportation as an economic tool to the business community.
- Promote the annual Infrastructure Conference as a signature regional event.
- Support the efforts of various elected officials, the Chamber’s Board of Directors and the regional metropolitan planning organization’s efforts by implementing effective transportation/infrastructure initiatives.
- Advocate a pro-active legislative agenda that maintains the region’s goals of increased efficiency, cost-effectiveness and self-sufficiency.
- Develop Committee Programming that keeps the business community up to date on infrastructure issues impacting the region.
The Fort Bend Chamber Board of Directors has voted unanimously in support of the Fort Bend Mobility Bond, Stafford MSD Bond, and the Lamar CISD Bond. We encourage you to vote yes with us.
Infrastructure Division News
Hear from Brian Murphy of StreetLevel Investment on The Grid development in Stafford at the Fort Bend Chamber on March 28, 2019 from 7:30 – 9:00 AM. StreetLevel Investments and joint-venture partner Provident Realty Advisors, Inc. have broken ground on the much-anticipated, expansive mixed-use development coming to the former Texas Instruments (TI) campus in Stafford,…
Driving Infrastructure in Fort Bend County Happy New Year! As we usher in 2019, we also welcome new leadership for Fort Bend County at various levels of the County government all the way to the County Judge. Just to refresh your memory, we had elections in November of last year that resulted in a change…