YOUR LINK TO FORT BEND COUNTY
The Membership Services Division will act as a liaison for communications with new and current members to educate them on current and developing resources available through membership to ensure that value is achieved.
- Encourage community businesses to join the Chamber, current members to renew and dropped members to re-join.
- Concentrate on retention of existing members.
- Add value to the membership.
- Grow attendance at meetings from general membership.
- Execute the Chairman’s vision of creating an organization that is member-centric by delivering a variety of opportunities that appeal to the membership with member services, programs and activities.
- Continue efforts to make the first year and every year of membership rich with valuable tools and opportunities.
- Monthly events planned for members, including A.M. & P.M. Connections, to cultivate business relationships with like-minded Chamber Members.
- Ribbon Cuttings continue to serve new members as an opportunity to meet Board Members and the community.
For information regarding Membership Services, please contact:
Sade Brown at 281-566-2151 or [email protected]