The 2021 Fort Bend Infrastructure Conference is scheduled for Thursday, September 16th from 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM at Safari Texas Ranch in Richmond, TX. This half-day conference is a collaborative effort between the Central Fort Bend Chamber, Fort Bend Chamber, and the Fort Bend EDC. Participants can expect a series of presentations from industry experts in water, development, transportation, public policy and much more. The education and promotion of developments in infrastructure is an essential tool for business and economic growth. This educational conference promises to be information packed with a results-oriented meeting of experts covering various fields including:
- Fort Bend EDC Membership Meeting
- Regional Express Access Lane with James Koch of TxDOT
- Drainage Panel including Wendy Duncan with Barker Flood Prevention, Auggie Campbell with Houston Stronger & AWDB, Commissioner Ken DeMerchant with Fort Bend County, and Mark Vogler with Fort Bend County
- Transportation Panel including Eliza Paul with TxDOT, Craig Raborn with Houston Galveston Area Council, and James Thompson with Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority
- Special Keynote Presentation
- Optional Engineering Ethics session
The 2021 Fort Bend Infrastructure Conference is presented by our Title Sponsor, BGE, Inc., our Luncheon Sponsor, HCSS, and key Event Sponsor, Orsted.
Corporate Sponsors include: Aguirre & Fields LP, CivilCorp LLC, Costello, Inc., EHRA Engineering, MBCO Engineering, LLC, Paradigm Consultants, Inc., S&B Infrastructure, Texas Engineering and Mapping Company, and Vogler & Spencer Engineering.
A Corporate Sponsorship includes a table for eight at the luncheon, eight full-day tickets to the conference, vendor booth space, and logo recognition on all marketing and printed materials. Individual Member Reservations are available for $100 and Individual Prospective Member Reservations are available for $150. Register today at www.FortBendChamber.com or contact Ryan Husid at 281-566-2163 or [email protected].