The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce (AWTCC), to offer electronic chamber stamped Certificate of Origins and export related documents (legalization requests, management reports, certificates of free sale, etc.).
The authenticity of each document can be verified by customs worldwide through the International Chamber of Commerce Accreditation Chain. This new service provides same day processing print certified documents at your own desk.
Member $25 | Non-member $75
Other advantages include:
- All certification staff is accredited by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) World Chambers Federation
- AWTCC seal is recognized and accepted by customs worldwide
- Ensures you have taken all steps to comply with rules, regulations, and international industry best practices
- Helps you achieve objectives in terms of quality, cost, scheduling, performance
- Ensures your transactions are secure with security background on completed certificates and secure web-based application
- Reduces shipment delays due to incomplete documentation
- Online certification saves on couriers, travel, postage, parking fees
- Engineered to prevent common errors with repetitive applications—perfect for high volume users
- Video tutorials, online help, certification help, phone and email support
- Only pay for services used—no expensive software to purchase
- All applications are stored online with audit trail, fully searchable database and attachments
- Downloadable, detailed management Excel/PDF Reports